Terms and Conditions
A WORDPRESS WEBSITE PROJECT TERMS
• It is the client’s responsibility to pick the suitable theme that has the required functionalities for their website. A theme/layout once approved cannot be changed. Additional charges may apply if the theme has to be changed.
• By accepting a quote, you also agree to and accept the terms and conditions of ArtoonsInn.com. Acceptance can be verbal, by email, payment of Initiation, or signing a quote.
• Clients, if relying on ArtoonsInn Geeks Room for picking a theme for their website, must ensure that they have included all requirements in the quotes/proposals/estimates and verify that we have fully understood their requirements. Clients must provide us with clear guidelines along with the flow or specific details they may require. When such details are not provided, we will proceed with our understanding of the requirements and pick a theme accordingly. At a later stage, if a discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate the changes. Thus, it is essential that you clarify every aspect of your required website and ensure that you have been quoted on the right requirements.
• Any complexity related to specific tasks must be mentioned in advance and included in the proposal for costing purposes. We operate in good faith and rely on our clients to disclose the full picture at the time of quotation. Any discrepancy arising due to unclear requirements will not be borne by ArtoonsInn Geeks Room.
• All themes and premium plugins ArtoonsInn Geeks Room provides are under General Public License from its partners Themeprice and Nobuna. The updates for a selected theme or premium plugin for a website will be provided only as long as the website is hosted at ArtoonsInn Geeks Room. Though ArtoonsInn Geeks Room verifies every theme for its GPL, it is the client’s responsibility to make sure that the theme is completely under GPL. By accepting the terms and conditions of ArtoonsInn Geeks Room, you also accept the terms and conditions of ThemePrice and Nobuna.
• ArtoonsInn Geeks Room applies charges for setting up themes on WordPress based on the complexity of the theme. ArtoonsInn Geeks Room reserves the right to deny or approve a theme or plugin based on the Hosting/Website Plan chosen by the client.
• ArtoonsInn Geeks Room will make every effort to complete the project/changes in the given timeframe. Reasonable delays are accepted if functionalities are redefined or modified.
• Delays from the client, may delay the project and proposed timeframes and may incur additional costs.
• Any bugs on the selected theme’s end will have to be discussed directly with the theme’s author.
• Any re-work on an already completed task will attract additional charges. Any changes in the theme after the theme approval will incur additional charges.
• Any modifications requested during the development or after the Go-Live approval will incur additional charges. All additional work, over and above the estimates is charged separately. Under no circumstances will ArtoonsInn Geeks Room be liable for any delays caused by a change in the project description.
• Website content and all related materials need to be provided to us within the first two weeks of starting the project. Any delays thereafter may delay the project and may incur additional charges if it goes beyond a reasonable timeframe.
• Websites we set up are generally tested on PCs and include near recent versions of the following browsers: Chrome & Safari. If you require testing to be done on any other browser, please let us know in advance.
• The website or software application will be designed to be deployed on the web, via WordPress.
• Depending upon the functionalities required, there may be 3rd party components such as Third-Party Payment Gateways, Plugins, Themes, or SSL certificates involved in building a website/application. Although ArtoonsInn Geeks Room does its best in recognizing the suitability of any such component, any unforeseen limitations of 3rd party components are beyond our control.
• The client must recognize that at times there may be unforeseen circumstances that will delay the development process, particularly with reference to the integration of third-party software. We will try our best to complete the project as agreed in the proposal. As long as it is within a reasonable period, the client agrees not to penalize us for any genuine delay, when every effort to keep the project on the proposed schedule is taken.
• ArtoonsInn Geeks Room is not offering Domain registration services. If the client requires a domain other than the Free domain we offer, it has to be registered separately. A free domain, if offered, will be completely managed by the ArtoonsInn Geeks Room and the client will not have any access to the domain settings. In such a case, the client may reach out to ArtoonsInn Geeks Room and request changes.
• All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is the client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
• ArtoonsInn Geeks Room may add design tools, plugins, and other applications to fulfill the requirements of clients. Such tools, plugins, or any other third party elements, if used, will be informed via email to the client. Any changes or modifications that are made by the client to these elements may lead to loss of data or may even lead to the crashing of the website. ArtoonsInn Geeks Room shall not bear any responsibility for such losses, and reworking on the same may incur additional costs upon the client.
• The services that are provided for each plan or packages are mentioned in detail. The client, however, reserves the right to deny any service/s from the chosen plan. Denying one or more services, however, will not lower the cost or alter the Plan cost.
BASIC MAINTENANCE PACKAGE TERMS:
• All maintenance/Hosting packages are as described in the Plans.
• All Websites ordered under our Plans or Packages are set up on WordPress.
• Maintenance/Hosting plans are billed annually. As per your selected plan, the yearly payments may be paid via direct debit or by renewal within the 7 days after a plan’s expiry or earlier.
• Plans may include 12 months of basic website hosting, email hosting, and DNS hosting.
• Plans are designed to offer services as briefed in the package. The hours may not be used for projects such as full redesign or major functionality add-ons.
*We usually provide premium themes for all the websites we create on WordPress. When and if you decide on moving from ArtoonsInn Geeks Room to any other hosting provider, please note that we won’t be able to update or provide updates for your website’s theme further.
• Plans do not include any Digital Strategy, Business Analysis, Solution Architect, SEO, or Digital Marketing work.
• Support requests need to be sent via email to Geeks@artoonsinn.com
• Any urgent tasks will be charged separately.
• The package may be auto-renewed every year on its anniversary date.
Yearly maintenance package/plan fees require credit or debit card payment only. No other forms of payment will be accepted.
If the Plan is not renewed within 15 days after expiry, we may terminate our services which may lead to taking the Site down and loss of data.
There are absolutely no refunds for any fees related to the Yearly maintenance package.
In case the Client needs to cancel the auto annual renewal, it can be done from the Client’s account or by getting in touch with us by email at least one month prior to the renewal date.
Ongoing term: For any reason, if the Client decides to terminate an on-going plan, the amount for the rest of the months will not be refunded.
ArtoonsInn Geeks Room of ArtoonsInn reserves the right to terminate any benefits of a plan for whatever reason at any time with written notice to the Client.
GENERAL APPROACH FOR FROM-SCRATCH CODING WEBSITES
For general website design & development projects we employ the following steps:
• After quote acceptance/signoff, initiation payment is processed to start the project. As required by the project, the geeks will get in touch with you over your preferred mode of communication to discuss the requirements in detail.
• Once we have the Site requirements we will have a mock-up for your review within 10 to 15 working days.
• You can review the design and suggest improvements accordingly. Depending upon your project, generally up to 3 to 5 design modifications can be done within the given estimates.
• Once the design is finalized and approved, we’ll proceed with the development.
• Once the site is ready from our end, we generally hand it over to you for further review, test and/or to upload/change contents as necessary.
• At this stage, we can discuss and set a “Go-Live date” for us to make the website/project live.
• Your website can be made live within 3 to 5 working days after a Go-Live approval, assuming that the accounts are clear. Kindly note that we require full payment prior to transferring the website to the server.
• We encourage you to provide all the necessary details, at the start of the project to ensure that our team’s time is efficiently utilized on your project and you do not incur any unnecessary additional costs.
• You will be kept updated via emails and/or telephone calls as the project demands. However, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time you require a project status. Also, please always keep us updated with your relevant email addresses/contact details.
• Once the website/application has been made live on the client’s domain, it is their responsibility to take regular full back-ups and to update all components and third-party software unless the Plan or Package offers it.
We consider ourselves to be very flexible and adaptable and approach all requests with a ‘can-do’ attitude. If you require something changed, please feel free to discuss it with us. Please contact us if you require further details or have any questions. We look forward to working together with you on your project!
ArtoonsInn Geeks Room will include a ‘Geeks Support’ with admin access as one of the Users of the website, in all plans and packages offered by ArtoonsInn Geeks Room. This is in order to provide support, maintenance and updating plugins, tools, etc.
• All rates including but not exclusive to fees, monthly/annual plans, and charges are subject to change and if so, will be notified a month in advance to the clients by email.
*All prices are quoted in Indian Rupees and are inclusive of Goods and Service Tax unless specified.
• All invoices are to be processed as per the schedule via your preferred method of payment.
• There may be surcharges charged for payments made via certain payment methods. Ensure that you discuss your mode of payment with your project manager prior to making the payment.
• Full payment has to be paid to initiate the project by ArtoonsInn Geeks Room.
• Receipt of payment is deemed as acceptance of the quote and/or project and terms & conditions.
• ArtoonsInn Geeks Room reserves the right to negotiate and refund the appropriate portion of the amount paid by the customer towards the requested service. If you cancel your order after making the payment, but the work has not commenced, we will refund 75% of the payment that you have already made. If the order is canceled after the commencement of work, the maximum refund or charge will be 50% of the invoice. There will be no refund or adjustments if cancellation is called when more than 50% of the work has been completed. All cancellations must be received in writing and can be sent via email. Telephone requests on cancellations will not be accepted.
• If you are late with a payment or have any queries regarding the Invoice, please contact your Project Manager immediately on receiving the invoice or reminder emails.
• All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is the client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
• Any payment relating to the domain name registration renewal or hosting or any 3rd party products or service purchased on behalf of the client will have to be paid in full and is non-refundable. In case of all renewal cancellations, we must be notified at least 30 days before the renewal date.
DISPUTES, LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY
In an event of a dispute, ArtoonsInn Geeks Room reserves the right to charge the client in full for the work done as well as for the resources spent in managing the dispute. In such an event, ArtoonsInn Geeks Room reserves the right to charge the client without honoring any discounts that were previously honored in good faith. Under no circumstances will ArtoonsInn Geeks Room be liable for any damages arising from misrepresentation or misinformation.
ArtoonsInn Geeks Room reserves the right to refuse service to any client if these are not aligned with our business operating principles and policies.
ArtoonsInn Geeks Room provides its services as is, without any guarantees on security or other issues leading to loss of data, sale, or reputation. We ensure to the best of our ability that our systems and servers are protected from hackers, viruses, intruders, and other online and offline problems, however, we will not be held liable for any disruption of services if such a situation arises.
The relationship of ArtoonsInn Geeks Room with its suppliers, partners, and sub-contractors is of an independent nature. None of the parties have any power, right, or authority to interfere or bind the other or assume or create any obligation or responsibility, whether expressed or implied, on behalf of the other or in the other’s name.
The client will indemnify and hold ArtoonsInn Geeks Room, its licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, contractors, and sub-contractors (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from your breach of any of these Terms And Conditions or any other terms, conditions, policies or procedures herein, including, without limitation, any use of the Content other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions. Client agrees that the indemnified parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information obtained from ArtoonsInn Geeks Room.
ArtoonsInn Geeks Room will not be liable for any breach of the agreement which is caused by a matter beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to fire, lightning, explosion, war, disorder, flood, earthquake, industrial disputes (whether or not involving their employees), extremely severe weather, or acts of local or central government or other competent authorities.
Hosting is an annual charge which must be paid in advance for the whole year.
It is the client’s responsibility to renew the hosting in time before the expiry date. Failure to renew in time can lead to loss of files, data, emails, backups, etc. All unpaid hostings are disabled or deleted from the server.
All renewals must be paid by seven working days prior to the expiry date. ArtoonsInn Geeks Room will not be responsible for issues relating to the delayed payment.
In case of a malware attack, ArtoonsInn Geeks Room reserves the right to delete files on the hosting service without giving any prior notice.
ArtoonsInn Geeks Room currently hosting all websites on our servers at partner hosting companies.
ArtoonsInn Geeks Room provides hosting plans under Shared hosting. If a dedicated IP is required, the client may contact the team to set it up for a pre-discussed monthly fee.
Hosting Cancellation requests must be sent via email one month prior to the expiry of the same. Once the hosting has been renewed, it cannot be canceled and must be paid for the full year.
If the hosting is not paid and renewed before the expiry date, ArtoonsInn Geeks Room reserve the right to disable the hosting and all associated services including emails and DNS records. Additional charges will be applicable to re-enable the hosting. ArtoonsInn Geeks Room will not be responsible for any loss of data, files, emails, backups, restoration costs, etc.
If a hosting has been canceled/disabled then all files, emails, databases, and backups will be deleted from the server without any notification to the client.
All emails are to be downloaded on the client’s computer periodically. Email boxes must be kept within their quota limits. Periodical maintenance may be carried out on the email box and emails older than 6 months are deleted.
Clients must not use the email hosting for inappropriate content and other undesired emails which can result in spamming or infecting the server. Under such circumstances, immediate action will be taken and the required files and data will be deleted without any prior notice.
ArtoonsInn Geeks Room offers Plans in coordination with third-party providers. Changes to the third-party provider’s rules and policies may ultimately affect the services we provide or the terms and conditions herein.
All domain registrations and renewals if registered via ArtoonsInn Geeks Room are to be paid in advance.
The expiration of a domain can result in service disruption and loss of domain.
ArtoonsInn Geeks Room will not be responsible if a domain expires due to non-payment / late payment of the charges. All payments must be made by seven working days before the expiry date.
It is the client’s responsibility to renew their domain names with us.
All invoices and dues must be paid in full before we release the requested domain name.
ENTREPRENEUR WEBSITE PLAN
A Free domain, if included within the plan, will be managed by ArtoonsInn Geeks Room. The client would not have direct access to any domain settings or domain renewals or cancellations.
A client in the Entrepreneur website plan, if wishes, to move their website to a different hosting provider, then they should also move their website domain to a different Domain provider and re-register it there. ArtoonsInn Geeks Room would not be managing their domain further.
A client in the Entrepreneur website plan, if needs to make any domain-related changes, must contact ArtoonsInn Geeks Room on email@example.com.
All content of this website is a property of ArtoonsInn Geeks Room of ArtoonsInn.com unless otherwise specified. ArtoonsInn Geeks Room reserves the right to change the content or policies without any prior notice.
The project related copyrights can be transferred to the client at an additional cost, after the full payment of the project and upon signing the Certificate of Acceptance. ArtoonsInn Geeks Room reserves the right to refuse the transfer of ownership if irregular circumstances arise.
Copyrights handed over to the client do not include the rights to re-use the code for another website or re-sell the programming codes for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. In the case of business restructuring or ownership change, ownership of the website may be transferred from one owner to another. New owners are not allowed to re-sell or re-use for any commercial or non-commercial purpose.
“ArtoonsInn Geeks Room” is a unit of ArtoonsInn.com of India, along with the symbol which consists of a house enclosing the letter ‘A’ and also the logo “ArtoonsInn – Where Artists reside”. Clients, Partners, Suppliers, Sub-contractors, and any other 3rd party organization or individual are not allowed to use ArtoonsInn Geeks Room or ArtoonsInn.com trademarks including the name, logo, and symbol in any way, shape, or form without written permission from us.
Please note that ArtoonsInn Geeks Room reserves the right to change the above terms and conditions without notice.